Sunday, March 13, 2011

Well, here we go again

So I have a horrible habit of starting new blogs, writing pretty steadily for about a month or so and then I get distracted by something shiny. Hopefully this doesn't happen here. However, as a result, the blog will probably end up pretty random.

I'll start off with a little intro---I'm Mandie. I married the mister, who I'll refer to as Chef, in October of 2006. We began ttc that December and after 3 years, one miscarriage and a double IF diagnosis of PCOS and MFI, we welcomed Probie into our crazy life.

I work full-time teaching preschool and in my "free time" I enjoy travelling and photography among other assorted hobbies. I'm pretty much making up this mom thing as I go along and I've discovered anyone that tells you they aren't, is delusional. My latest thing is delving back into the world of couponing and shopping more frugally.

I might occasionally repost things I find online if I agree with it or think you might enjoy it. I might occasionally post things that will make you laugh or enrage you. I might occasionally bore you.

However, I will always be honest, on this you have my word.

No comments:

Post a Comment