Sunday, March 13, 2011

Abc's of me

Here’s a little alphabet of me!
A. Age: 27

B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore you hate: Dishes

D. Dogs: None, sadly. We do, however, have two fish: Gibbs and Dinozzo. We used to have a third, abby---and the other two ate her.

E. Essential start to your day: Facebook Newsfeed

F. Favorite color: Dark red

G. Gold or silver: Silver

H. Height: 5’7

I. Instruments you play: None lately, but I used to be first chair clarinet and used to play piano.

J. Job title: Teacher

K. Kids: 1, Probie, almost 4 months old

L. Live: Indiana

M. Mom’s name: Kikie

N. Nicknames: Ballsy, Boo, Mandie, Muhmanduh (a three year olds butchering of my name)

O. Overnight hospital stays: When I was little and broke my arm and in November when they gutted me like a fish to get Probie out.

P. Pet peeve: Being lied to. I always tell people "Lying to me is just your way of saying I'm either too stupid to figure out the truth or too immature to handle it"

Q. Quote from a movie: "Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore"

R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: Just one, Wes

T. Time you wake up: 5:30am-ish

U. Underwear: plain old mom undies

V. Vegetables you dislike: Mushrooms, Zucchini

W. What makes you run late: My inability to motivate myself to get ready

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Um, 3 that I remember.

Y. Yummy food you make: Loads

Z. Zoo: Ok, I don't get this one. Do I live in a zoo? Do I like a zoo? Have I been to a zoo?

No comments:

Post a Comment